> Playa de la Arena

6 de agosto de 2016


Nuestro hotel estaba en Isla, frente a la playa de la Arena. En esa playa la marea subía y bajaba con diferencia, dejando lugares preciosos para hacer fotos entre las rocas que el agua cubría. Más que querer enseñaros un conjunto, quería enseñar las fotos que hicimos en esos sitios que os digo, que al atardecer parecían llenos de magia con los colores anaranjados del cielo y el azul del agua. Espero que os guste, ¡muchísimos besos!

Our hotel was in Isla, next to this beach called playa de la Arena. In this beach the tide increased and descended notably, leaving beautiful places to take pictures between the rocks that were covered by the water. I don't want to show you any outfit, but the pictures we took in those places I'm talking about, which during the sunset were full of the magic colors of the sky and water. Hope you like it, lots of kisses!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

     






Skirt - Pull&Bear
Top - Pull&Bear


7 comentarios:

  1. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/08/little-red-dress.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fantastic pictures! Taking them at sunset made everything seem more romantic and soft.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow these pictures are amazing! Following you now, can;t wait to see more posts!

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice post! I love your blog!

    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you back :)
    https://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thank you so much dear! nice pictures :) follow me !

    kiss,
    http://saymecheese.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I totally admire that skirt! So lovely :)
    have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar